Saturday, 8 February 2014

MS42 SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS IGNOU CURRENT 2014


We Provide Current Solved Assignments
MBA SOLVED ASSIGNMENTS CALL 
Mob No- 09135139554
Email Id-tulsidnb@gmail.com




Course Code                          :           MS-42
Course Title                           :           Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
Assignment No.                     :           MS-42/TMA /SEM-I/2014



1.                  What is cost of capital ? Explain how is the cost of long term debt, preference capital, equity capital and retained earnings are calculated? Discuss the relationship between EBIT and EPS.

2.      a)   Discuss the concept of project life cycle. Explain the different steps involved in the
process of  designing and using of Work Breakdown  Structure.  Explain in what ways   may the Work Breakdown Structure be used as a key document to monitor and control a project ?

    b)   What is the need for economic appraisal of a project ? Explain process of the economic appraisal of a project.

3.         What is meant by Social Cost Benefit Analysis? Explain how the Social Cost - Benefit  Analysis of a project is undertaken ?

4.   a)   Explain the various financial instruments through which companies can raise funds from capital markets.
     b)    What is financial engineering and explain those factors which contribute towards financial engineering? Discuss the innovations that have taken place in fixed income securities.
5.         Problem: Calculate the cost of capital in the following cases:
            (i) X Ltd. issues 12% debentures of face value Rs. 100 each and realizes Rs. 95 per    debentures. The debentures are redeemable after 10 years at a premium of 10%.
            (ii) Y Ltd. issues preference shares of face value Rs. 100 each carrying 14% dividend and  the realizes Rs. 92 per share. The shares are repayable after 12 years at par.
            Note: Both companies are paying income – tax at 50%. 
           

1 comment:

  1. My name is Fajar. I live in  Bedono in Central Java   I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so exhausted due to lack of funds to expand my business and my 2 kids aged 5 and 8 were also not good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan officer in USA that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan officer ( Mr Pedro   who grant him 7,000,000.00 USD loan at an affordable rate of 2% rate . He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found online. He gave me their email &  That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDER Mr Pedro VIA    Email:    pedroloanss@gmail.com  to resolve your financial mess.  

    ReplyDelete